HOUSE AND LAND PACKAGE NOW AVAILABLE...
Introducing the CAPITAL 1219 by WELSH HOMES.
- 3 BED, 2 CAR, 2 BATH
- 19sq of living
- Fixed site costs, NBN/Opticomm provision and council requirements.
- 900mm stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher.
- Stone benchtops to kitchen and overhead cupboards incl.over the fridge.
- All floor coverings: carpet, tiles or timber laminate.
- Tiled shower bases, shower rail assembly with semi frameless shower screens.
- Concrete driveway and path.
- Sectional panel lift garage door with 2 remotes.
- Professionally selected exterior & interior color scheme options.
- Developer guidelines and covenants.
If growing weary of searching for the ideal site to create a dream haven, then this superior allotment is sure to exhilarate! To justifiably influence your decision, its prospects are truly brilliant, literally and figuratively.
Owning an expansive outlook, its scenery spans open grassland, stylish sculptures and treelined Bendigo Creek. But its numerous attributes only begin at this point, for it is situated for extreme convenience and offers more than most of its peers can ever hope to achieve.
Measuring 604 square metres, (14x30 metres) corner positioning permits considering an unusually wide range of floorplan alternatives. Both ranch or narrow facades have potential here. This is an option rarely accessible in current residential building block selection.
All services are available, with the site ready for the building process to begin. Not too big and not too small, the size is perfect for families, busy professionals or empty-nesters preferring low maintenance landscaping or shed (STCA).
An entirely new estate, all surrounding homes will be modern. However, the location is surprisingly central, not an outer suburb like most recent sub-divisions. A few dozen metres from the door, a walking track takes bike riders to primary school in 4 minutes and the CBD in just 8. Weeroona College is right across the road, and nearby Botanical Gardens plus swimming pool awaits family fun. Lake Weeroona itself is also a leisurely 1.2 kilometre stroll away.
For those seeking a blissful, serene yet city-focussed environment, this exceptional slice of Australia promises a fine future.